Dear Secret Pal,

Your 'double' package arrived --still safely taped together. Thank you for all the items! The book of little Christmas projects is very timely. (Perhaps a hint that it's time to think about starting Christmas projects.? <G>)

Thank you for the lovely crocheted ornaments. You didn't say if you made them yourself.

I'm sure you made the divider pins.  The spiders on some of them are cute!
Thanks again for everything.

Best wishes,
Alice in Oregon -- where we're having record high temps for one more day before the next storm front arrives.