Dear Friends,
You may recall some months back we had a discussion about what's been happening on "The Bill". Well obviously the UK were far ahead of us when I went to their Homepage.

I actually sent my first ever "fan mail" to Roberta TAYLOR (alias Gina GOLD) and of course never got a reply, which was disappointing at the time but I got over it. HOWEVER!!!!!!!!! the day I arrived home from hospital, there was a letter from the UK in my letter box, simply addressed to "David Collyer, Ballarat, Australia"

Now we are a city of some 80,000 people but it found me. It was THE most beautiful photo of Roberta in her cop's uniform, personally autographed to me. I emailed her back last night and actually included my phone number :) Who knows, she might even ring???

All helps me feel like a kid again - even though I did tell her my real age.
Love
David