Jean Nathan wrote:  not many of them know how to convert a .bmp files into a
.gif or .jpeg

I must add my comment here - I don't know how to do it successfully.  So if
someone can help I'd appreciate it.  I seem to lose colour/definition when I've
tried re-saving .bmp files as .gif.  If anyone knows how to guarantee success
every time I'd really like to know.

Thanks in advance

Malvary in Ottawa, where we have a gorgeous day and all the maple trees are
turning all shades of red and orange (exept the one in my garden that just seems
to go yucky yellow and then throw all its leaves on my garden in disgust).