I don't sell on ebay but on half.com, which they own.  Got two messages to my email
"apparently" meant for others thanking the seller for kindness and saying paypal has
forwarded money.  I deleted one and sent the other to [EMAIL PROTECTED], hoping that
is ebay's notification process.

I don't expect any arachnids to be fooled, you all (and me on your coattails) are
pretty savvy in the ways of email, but be aware of this new phishing technique.

Sue ELlen