Hi,

My neighbor's yard has sprouted a six foot stork. It's made of wood, stands on one leg, wears a pink coat, and holds a baby bundle. The bundle has "Olivia" written on it, and the date, etc. I had never seen one of these before, but it sure announces the latest arrival in the neighborhood.

On another subject, I just acquired twin black kittens about six months old. It has livened up our house. <G> So far, a lace pillow has been dumped twice, but no serious problems.

Best wishes,
Alice in Oregon