Hi,
my name is Lee-Ann and live in Geelong Australia. I am trying to find
Betty Braun ( Rose Brier Bears) New Castle P.A.

I have been e-mailing her for 8 yrs and she has just changed her e-mail, now either I
have it wrong because I have not head from her for about 6 weeks, Does anyone know her
or can contact her. I am hoping its just me and nothing else is wrong.

If any one does know her please e-mail and let me know she is okay and maybe with the
correct e-mail and in the meantime I will snail mail her, its just takes so long to
arrive by mail.

thanks to anyone who can help

my e-mail is
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lee-Ann Withers
Lacemaker, Cross-stitcher, Scrapbooker, Avid Reader
and mum to 2 beautiful children
http://au.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tasper67/my_photos
to see them.