[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Chocolate-covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and
> strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.
>

> Jean in Poole

Jean,

Thank you - of course we all knew in our hearts that a pure chocolate diet
was the way to go but thanks for letting us know this was the right decision.

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back blogging my latest lace piece - have a look by clicking on the link
or going to http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee