Hi Jean,

Both my Father (86 next week) and MIL (81) have Renault Clio's. They find
them easy to get in and out of - MIL having had sciatic, back and sundry
other mobility limiting probs, Dad being very fit for his age. Dad is over
6ft tall, MIL shrinking to 5ftish! I have driven Dad's and find it light and
easy and comfy. I normally drive a Volvo estate. Worth considering the
Renault as I have not come across any bad reports. Good MPG and it's a nippy
enough little car round town as well as trundling along the motorways at a
reasonable lick (so Dad tells me!!!).

Good luck!

Lynne.

 Lynne Cumming
 Baldock, North Herts, UK
 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."