  From: Carol Adkinson<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Helene Gannac<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2004 5:35 AM
  Subject: Re: [lace-chat] trifles

  Hi Helene and Linda,

  All this talk of trifles - I may well not be able to continue as the drool
  is gumming up the keyboard.  (I'm sorry - that may well be a bit more
detail
  than you want or need, but to talk of such lovely trifles to a diabetic
  ....)

  But - after all that, does anyone out there still make junket?   I loved it
  when I was a child, and made it for my children until they - and my
  husband - decided that there was no way they were eating it, as they all
  loathed it so much!   So - over the past umpteen years, junket has remained
  a memory, as there didn't seem much point in making it just for me ...

  Carol - in Suffolk, UK - still thinking of trifles and junket!