Thanks David and all for the trifle recipes. I will be in the kitchen trying
them out if you are looking for me. The email has been out for a while so I
haven't been able to thank you all before now.

Had DD1's engagement party on Sat night. Rain was threatening so we set up
trestles inside. Managed to seat 65 inside and about 20 outside under the
patio. DD's fiance's parents provided the lamb from their farm which they
butchered themselves and we put it on the spit to roast. Unfortunately it
stopped turning at one point and the whole thing caught fire. What a panic.
But we managed to salvage the whole thing. We put the Legs in the oven to
roast and then put the Lamb back on the spit. It appeared that the spit was
too small to handle a whole sheep.

Mark was very excited by all the presents but at 2a.m.and a little drunk was
unable to work out what a fondue set was. He thought it was as good as
getting 2 Christmases and he is still smiling days later.

Cheers for now, Yvonne.