I found that most of the foods in the United States were SO sweet - loaded with sugar, - even Allbran, plain cornflakes, - and bread. - Try having a vegemite sandwich on sweet bread!!!!!!!! Yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a "sweet-tooth" but the food, generally, was too sweet for my aste. - well the things that should have been non-sweet, anyway - the savoury things. Desserts should be sweet, but not other foods.

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,