A website devoted to some basic bodily functions and totally gross (IMO), but tastes vary, and I've heard that there are some people who're obsessed with their daily evacuation... :) I got a taste of it through a single sample - how elves make Hershey kisses - you can imagine <g> Tracked it down to the home website, to give y'all a broader choice...

http://doodie.com/
---
Tamara P Duvall http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
Lexington, Virginia, USA (Formerly of Warsaw, Poland)