And thank God for that!! I'd like to find the idiot who coined that phrase and beat him/her/it with a person-hole cover <grin>. Thanks for the grin.

Tamara P. Duvall wrote:

As we're exiting the era of PC (as in: "political correctness", not "personal computer"), enjoy the times when it was prevalent and gave us something to laugh about... Season's Greeetings (bland and blah) to you all.

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]