I do hope that if any of you have friends or family in the earth quake/tidal
wave
zone that they are alright.

We have just heard that our SIL's 16 year old son and mother who are in Sri
Lanka
on holiday have been evacuated to a temple, they then lost contact.  We were
told on the
news that up to 20,000 Brits are in the 1,000 km zone  where this happened.
Not so
long ago we were told that flights to Sri Lanka are going out empty.  If
there are any
 Brits who are back packers they will have to help themselves.

I do pray that help can be given to those those peoples in the countries
affected by
this awful disaster.

Jean