> Don't know about Easter, but red hearts for Valentine's day have
> appeared

Around here, Valentine's merchandise has begun to appear, although
half-heartedly (pun intended), among what's left of the half-price
Christmas stuff...what got me was an advert. offering a chocolate Easter
egg (from Cadbury's) 'free' with each Christmas purchase....go figure...
(I'm thinking would it be stale - last year's stock - or fresh - well
in advance of this year?)

--
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)