> A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.

Not Canadian dimes

> On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament
building is an  American flag.

False. It's the Ontario flag on the old $2 bill, now we have
a $2.00 coin.

I love these lists of bits of trivia. I just wish they
could be trusted because if two or thre are untrue it makes
the whole list suspect and I can't add any of them to my
mental list of odd things it's nice to know.
Sharon