Tamara P. Duvall a décidé d' écrire à  Ò[lace-chat] Re: :-) New wineÓ.
[2005/01/17 07:28]

 At that time, I didn't yet
> know the meaning of "French letter" or "French disease", so didn't
> realise that the French were considered "naughty" in every language, not
> just Polish... :)

one wonders why ....... ;-)) after all,  a french letter is an english
greatcoat for us .. lol ..

dominique
If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered as
a fabulous model. Kate Moss? Well, she would have been the paintbrush...
-- Dawn French