Just to put up my hand and say I'm a lacemaker and I've ridden motorcycles
since I was 16. Don't like to tell folk how long I've had a licence!
Currently riding a 50cc scooter year round to work (except when it's sheet
ice!) but I take the car to lace class! One of my students is also a 'biker'
and has been trying to get her son to buy a bike so that she can ride it
too! Never thought about a connection as my biking started at age 3 when my
father put me on the tank of his bike to go down the road to turn the bike
round! I just get a buzz being out there on one. Don'y know what it is but
driving a car doesn't come cloes especially on a sunny day and an open
road......

Lynne, wistfully thinking of a big bike and winding up that throttle.......
 Lynne Cumming
 Baldock, North Herts, UK
 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 "Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig."