I too have been riding motorcycles since I was little...started out with dirt
bikes and progressed to street bikes and eventually ended up drag racing.
Very, very exciting and cannot be put into words. Something about the freedom
bikes give you and make you feel more alive. I have a healthy respect for
bikes, and also for lace (even thought I'm just starting out). Maybe that is
where the connection lies.

Happy lace making,

Cary F. - Vancouver, Washington- US