Dear Secret Pal,

Thank you so much for the package that arrived yesterday.

The magnetic note pad is already installed on the door of the fridge and the pen is to hand. The cloth pocket will be ideal for keeping scissors, thread, spare bobibins etc. to hand when I'm lacemaking or sewing - I'll be able to attach it to the side of my armchair. The bobbins are beautiful - so nice to have some made in your native wood. The pictures of your country may give me some inspiration for a painting. New Zealand is top of the list for a long vacation when my DH and I retire.

Best wishes

Andrea
Cambridge, UK - where its dull and damp today.