Dear Secret Pal,

Thankyou so much for your lovely parcel which arrived in this mornings mail.
I am impressed with the speed in which it got here, posted on the 17th arrived
on the 22nd.

How did you know that I was in need of some book plates ?  I was just thinking
the other day that I must name some of my books, so now I have no excuses.
Thankyou.

The bobbins are lovely also.  I have just finished making a garter last night
so I shall spangle them and use them on my next project (haven't decided what
it will be yet).

The notepad will be very useful also, especially with a touch of lace on it.

Thankyou once again for spoiling me.

Until next month
Julie from New Zealand.