On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:15:01 +0000, Jane wrote:

>In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Joy
>Beeson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>>Moved to chat because my response has nothing to do with lace:
>>

>Don't know if anyone else has this problem, but this came into my "lace"
>box because the [lace] was left in the subject line - I filter according
>to either [lace] or [lace-chat] - these are added to the subject line
>(almost always) automatically by Arachne's computer. Can I ask if you
>are moving from one to t'other, you remove the original's tag from the
>subject line before you post, please?

If the filtering in your email program can use any of the headers to filter,
then I suggest using the X-List header which is either:
One or the other of these (but never both) is in every message.
--
Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?
Steph Peters, Manchester, England

Scanned by WinProxy
http://www.Ositis.com/