In a message dated 05/02/2005 13:14:00 GMT Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Q: Can you give me some information about hippo racing in Australia?  (USA)
> A: A-fri-ca is the big triangle shaped continent south of Europe.
> Aus-tra-lia is that big island in the middle of the Pacific which does
> not... oh forget
> it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Kings Cross. Come
> naked.

Thank you - it distracted the Aussie for a while from being happy that Wales
were about to kick England in the Rugby - he's stopped throwing his rugby ball
around for two minutes to laugh

Thanks again

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back blogging my latest lace piece - have a look by clicking on the link
or going to http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee