Sorry if I misled people last night.  My defence is that I ought to have been
back in bed as I'm suffering from a full blown attack of sinusitis (thumping
head, earache, sore eyes), the worst for years and the infection has descended
 so I'm coughing well, too.

Jenny quickly clarified the situation.  On the news this morning I heard
she's only been able to sleep for about 20 minutes at a time for 70 days.  I
don't
know how she does it.

Patricia, sneezing and coughing, in Wales