I'm alsmost certain I've seen this one before, but it's still funny...

From: C.B.2

An elderly man in Kentucky had owned a large farm for several years. He had
a large pond in the back, fixed up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe
courts some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up
for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't
been there for awhile, and look it over. He grabbed a five-gallon bucket to
bring back some fruit. As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and
laughing with glee.

As he came closer, he saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping
in his pond. When he made the women aware of his presence, they all swam to
the deep end, furthest from the farmer.

One of the women shouted to him, "We're not coming out until you leave!"

The old man frowned. "I didn't come down here to watch you ladies  swim
naked or to make you get out of the pond."

Holding the bucket up he said, "I'm here to feed the alligator."

Moral:
*
*
*
Old men can still think fast; it's not the mind that goes rusty.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/