On Feb 20, 2005, at 20:20, Shirley wrote:

Thanks Linda for letting me see where you live, if we get enough we can travel
the world without leaving the comfort of home. ;-)

I would love to travel more but it can't be done.

Well, if you're interested...

This is my area at a click of a key :) Lexington volunteers have - many years ago - made a lovely quilt, representing various points of interest. The quilt itself, after hanging in the library for a year, was auctioned off, but the library has kept the right to print postcards of it and I restock, periodically, whenever I run out of them (not often, since I prefer to use lace ones). Since I'm unable to communicate with my scanner, you'll have to make do with non-textile photos :)

http://www.lexrockchamber.com/

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/