I received 65 entries for the raffle and all the names went into the hat at
midnight, and I got my DH to draw one out.
The winner is .............................. Dona Bushong in Asan, Guam
Congratulations Dona - I have sent you an email asking for your address.
Sorry to all the rest - maybe next time!
ttfn Jacqui

Jacqui Southworth, Fleetwood, Lancs, England
NEW ***Spangled Birth Month Bobbins***
Larkholme Lace - Bobbin Lace Supplies, painted bobbins and tools,books
www.larkholmelace.co.uk