Hi,

I'm after patterns to make beaded pin badges of flags for a Guide activity day (see here for what I mean http://tinyurl.com/4qpsg ) What I'm after is anyone who either has patterns for these badges or small cross-stitch patterns which I could adapt so that the Guides can make badges of the following flags - Welsh dragon, the Union Jack and the crosses of St Andrew and St David (I believe they're identical apart from the colours on this scale). I already have a St George cross made up. If necessary, I can bodge all of them *apart* from the blasted Welsh dragon! :-)

Thanks in advance for any help you can give me,

Helen (Somerset, UK)

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 266.4.0 - Release Date: 22/02/2005

To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]