On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:53:25 -0000, Linda wrote:
>Karen In Coventry, England, commented:-
>> Wonder how many lace decorated tea cosies they will get!
>
>Not many here, I'm sure, even in what feels like the British Championship
>Lacemaking County.  (We are so lucky in having lots of really good suppliers
>on our doorstep, and even the second-hand bookshop always has a shelf of
>lacemaking books.)  However, I've just had a vision of a lace-decorated tea
>cosy, looking a bit like those lacy panties that baby girls often wear for
>special occasions, and imagine that it might be a way to display/do
>something with all those little strips of experiments and samples and
>try-outs of lace that lurk at the back of my lace box.

Yeah, but then you don't have them for reference.  Keep your samples in page
protectors, one day you will need them.  But it could be fun to make a tea
cosy out of some of those baby knickers........
--
Benign............ What you are after you be eight
Steph Peters, Manchester, England

Scanned by WinProxy
http://www.Ositis.com/