I've just picked up the March/April issue of "Piecework" from my newsagent.
I haven't had time to read it but I have flipped through it from front to
back.  The last page is a feature, called "Portrait".  This month features
Tricia
Wilson Nguyen who is an embroiderer and owner of "Thistle Threads".  the name
seemed familiar and then I read a message from arachne member Sylvie Nguyen.
Is this combination of interest in textile crafts and surname purely a
coincidence or are you related?

Patricia in Wales