Didn't want to miss anyone on Chat. ;-)
Just a quick note to let anyone interested know,
our group, Silken Web Lacemakers, have three
work shops planned for this year.
Julie van der Wolf is teaching s'Gravenmoer
April 18, 19, 20.
Michael Giusiana is teaching Flanders and Binche,
July 7, 8, 9.
Holly Van Sciver is teaching Bucks Point ,
August 25, 26, 27.
We are in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. If you are interested
in a spot in one of these work shops please get in touch
with me for more information.
Thanks!
bobbi
                                     ~*~