If the host guild has invited the public to the vendor and display room, such
as on the Wednesday tour day, then I would think that anyone making lace in the
lobby on that day or any other day that the public can come to would qualify as
demonstrating hours.  Just MHO.
Janice

P.s.  Just spent 5 hours demonstrating at a Fibre Festival.  Do I have to
discount the time spent chatting to other lacemakers? :-)

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA