I was visiting my mother today when your package arrived. Mum is as eager as
me to see what it contains.
Lovely silk thread, I love to work with silk, and apple wood bobbins I am very
lucky as you seem to know exactly what I like.
I have never seen needle pullers before, but I think that they are a very good
idea and I will put them to good use. I am running low on pins, so the pins
are just what I need.
Just two months to go and I will know who you are !!
I hope that the surgery on your knee was successful and you are now well on
the way to a good recovery.
Thank you so much I cant wait for the next package.
Best Wishes
Sue in Southampton U.K. where spring seems to be on it's way.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.