Hello All,

Well I think I should get into this thing about raffles, I bought 3 books from
a lady and she sent me 5, one of them I don't think that I will ever use so I
thought to myself....anyway is is called The Technique of Branscombe Point
Lace by Lillie D. Trivett, it is a hardback book and I would love for it to go
to a good home.  I am still learning bobbin lace, no need for other lace.   If
you want to be put in, please email me, whoever wins I will send the book out
on the first, so you have a couple of weeks.  Good Luck.

Lynn

Emoticon1.gif]