It has certainly put us off going to the Park!! I

We visited Yellowstone Park two summers ago - and it was a wonderful trip. Old Faithful obligingly went off twice while we were visiting, and is still pretty powerful. I must admit that volcanoes and mud pools are more enjoyable in an Icelandic summer than a Yellowstone one! Still it was a lovely national park to stay in, and the herds of bison were amazing to watch. At one point we could stuck at the front of a traffic jam, with front seat view of two bison having a battle of strength on the road immediately in front of our car

Sue Babbs