Maxine wrote:

<We might just have to update our "survival Pack"... needs food supplies for
three days, batteries, radio, torch, toilet provisions, water etc etc>

We've partly solved that one by having a wind-up combined torch/radio - don't have to worry about batteries still having life left in them. It works very well and only cost GBP10.00 a couple of years ago in June, when it was labelled as an ideal Christmas present! Couldn't find out if it was left over from the previous Christmas or early stock for the next one..

Jean in Poole