Hello there -

As my subject line says, I need help unsubscribing.  When I try the usual
method - sending an email to majordomo I get an error message telling me I
am not a member of the list. I have written to the moderator asking for
help, and I am still not unsubscribed. So what do I do now?
 Question: if I'm not a member of the list, how come I keep getting the
digest?
And yes, I know I am cross-posting, but I have the same problem with both
lists. HELP!

Rose-Marie H.