Dear Secret Pal:

I love this month's pkg.  Especially the flower painting book.  I've always
wanted to do that technique and this book is wonderful, so detailed.  I will
have to send you a sample of what I make after I get it down well.

The doll is very cute and the bag will come in really handy.  I am going to see
if my gardening tools will fit in it and use it at the garden.

Your bobbins are cute,  one was missing I think, there was a note from the post
office that the box was damaged and they had reclosed it.  That's OK though,
I'll use one for a gimp. :-)

The shells are so pretty, I think I'll decorate a pot with them for my garden,
that will look very nice I think.

Well,secret pal, as usual you send really nice things.  I look forward to next
month!

Rita