Dear Janice,

I am sorry you had such a bad time in my native town! I hope the breakfast at
least was nice and you didn't get that dreadful bread we ate last time we were
ther4e!!

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne, originally from Toulouse, France.

Janice wrote:
>We stayed in Tolouse overnight on Friday as our flight left the airport at
6:30 am which meant we had to be up around 4 am to get the bus.  I pursuaded DH
a taxi would be a better idea as it was dark and raining, instead of dragging
our cases half a mile down the road to the bus station.  That worked out well
and only cost 26 euro.  When we checked in and went through security it took an
extra long time as they were frisking every other person and searching every
other carry on bag.  We waited at the gate until well past our flight time then
a BA rep came out and said there was a problem with the security machine and
they were having to check every suitcase manually, but the electronic sign said
there was a labor dispute!  After sitting on the plane for over an hour, during
which time they thankfully gave us the breakfast snack that we would have had
enroute, the pilot announced we were taking off without all the luggage as the
gate was needed for an incoming plane.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com