Hi Spiders,

I saw SW Ep III a week ago with 2 of my boys (aged almost 10 and almost 8).
They are SW fanatics - as is their little brother, aged 3 and a half, who was
WAY young to see the movie, but is very cross he didn't get to see it. They
loved it. They found 2 scenes a bit confronting, but nothing too bad.

>From an adult perspective, it is very long and a bit boring, however there are
>some good bits interspersed here and there, and I absolutely loved the last 5
>minutes or so. It segues beautifully and cleverly into Ep IV, almost bought a
>tear to my eye! As someone who has always enjoyed the SW saga, I think it is
>well worth the price to see how everything all ties in. There are plenty of
>faults, and I found some the supposed motivation unconvincing, but am glad to
>have seen it.

Enjoy it (no lace outfits for Padme in this one, tho plenty of dumb outfits -
why didn't someone have a long talk with George Lucas??? Three strings of
pearls around the shoulders/decolletage on a negligee - youch!!)

Jen in chilly Melbourne, Australia.