Dear Arachnes

To all of those that have notified me that my website was down over the past
year, at last please note the new website address;

www.greatescapes-weekends.com <http://www.greatescapes-weekends.com/>

After a year of computer problems, I 'think' we are up and running now and
I'm hoping to have more time again for Arachne!  The website is still
officially 'under construction' but the links all work and the information
is all there.

To any of you within reach of my venues you are welcome to drop in and see
what is going on on any of my weekends.  The tutors usually put on very good
displays of their work.  It is great to see the pieces from the books in
real life.  There is always the 'work in progress' to look at too!

I hope to see some of you somewhere.

Best wishes.

Jane Dickinson, organiser of Great Escapes Lace, Bead & Embroidery Weekends

East Sussex, UK