Ok, so, maybe, it's not all *that* new; I think I've seen it before...
But it's still very, very funny, even to someone as unacquaintred with
the concept of "work" as I am :)

> From: L.F.

There is a new virus around. The code name is "Work". If you receive
Work from
your colleagues, your boss, via e-mail or from anyone else, do not
touch it under any circumstances. This virus wipes out your private
life completely.

If you should happen to come in contact with this virus, take two
friends and go straight to the nearest bar. Order drinks immediately
and after three rounds, you will find that Work has been completely
deleted from your brain.

Forward this virus warning immediately to at least five friends. Should
you realize you do not have five friends, this means you are already
infected by this virus and Work already controls your life. If this is
the case, go to the bar and stay there until you make at least five
friends. Then retry.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/