My husband sent this to me, hope you all enjoy it.

Lynn
Clarksburg, WV. 26301
Subject: Old Farmers' Advice

Old Farmers' Advice
* Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight
and bull-strong.

* Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a
distance.

* Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.

* A bumble bee is considerably faster than a
John Deere tractor.

* Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.

* Meanness don't jes' happen overnight.

* Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.

* Do not co rner something that you know is meaner
than you.

* It don't take a very big person to carry a
grudge.

* You cannot unsay a cruel word.

* Every path has a few puddles.

* When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.

* The best sermons are lived, not preached.

* Most of the stuff people worry about ain't
never gonna happen anyway.

* Don't judge folks by their relatives.

* Remember that silence is sometimes the best
answer.

* Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get
older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

* Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't
botherin' you none.

* Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a
rain dance.

* If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.

* Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.

* The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever
have to deal with, watches
you from the mirror every mornin'.

* Always drink upstream from the herd.

* Good judgment comes from experience, and a
lotta that comes from bad judgment.

* Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot
easier than puttin' it back in.

* If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some
influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.
#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(

New Word Meanings

  Arbitrator: A cook that leaves Arby's to work at McDonald's.

  Avoidable: What a bullfighter tries to do.

  Bernadette: The act of torching a mortgage.

  Burglarize: What a crook sees with.

  Control: A short, ugly inmate.

  Counterfeiters: Workers who put together kitchen cabinets.

  Eclipse: What an English barber does for a living.

  Eyedropper: A clumsy ophthalmologist.

  Heroes: What a guy in a boat does.

  Left Bank: What the robber did when his bag was full of loot.

  Misty: How golfers create divots.

  Paradox: Two physicians.

  Parasites: What you see from the top of the Eiffel Tower.

  Pharmacist: a helper on the farm.

  Polarize: What penguins see with.

  Primate: Removing your spouse from in front of the TV.     [Sorry guys!]

  Relief: What trees do in the spring.

  Rubberneck: What you do to relax your wife.

  Seamstress: Describes 250 pounds in a size 6.

  Selfish: What the owner of a seafood store does.

  Sudafed: brought litigation against a government official.

  And last but not least (a real "Good One"):
  Subdued: ...like a guy, like works on one of those attack submarines.

#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(
You know the world is different when the best rapper is a white guy, the best
golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold
the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't
want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush',
'Dick', and 'Colon'!" and the leader of Australia is flanked by Abbott and
Costello!!!
#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#

Falling Out Of Bed!

A man and his wife check into a hotel. The husband wants to have a drink
at the bar, but his wife is extremely tired so she decides to go on up to
their room to rest.

She lies down on the bed... just then, and elevated train passes by very
close to the window and shakes the room so hard she's thrown out of the
bed.

Thinking this must be a freak occurrence, she lies down once more. Again a
train shakes the room so violently, she's pitched to the floor.

Exasperated, she calls the front desk, asks for the manager. The manager
says he'll be right up.

The manager is skeptical but the wife insists the story is true. "Look...
lie here on the bed -- you'll be thrown right to the floor!" So he lies
down next to the wife.

Just then the husband walks in. "What," he says, "are you doing here!?!"

The manager calmly replies, "Would you believe I'm waiting for a train?"

#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#

About those REDNECKS...........

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's  time to take a
reflective look at the core beliefs of a  culture that values home, family,
country and God.  If I had to stand  before a dozen terrorists who
threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or  so rednecks to back me up.
Tire irons, squirrel guns and  grit -- that's what rednecks are made of.
I hope I am one of  those.  If you feel the same, pass this on to your
redneck  friends.  Ya'll know who ya! ' are...

You might be a redneck if:

*     It never occurred to you  to be offended by the phrase, "One
nation, under God."

*   You've never protested  about seeing the 10 Commandments posted
in public places.

*    You still say  "Christmas" instead of "Winter Festival."

*   You bow your head when  someone prays.

*     You stand and place your  hand over your heart when they play the
National Anthem.

*    You treat Viet Nam vets  with great respect, and always have.

*     You've never burned an  American flag.

*   You know what you  believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no
matter who is listening.

*    You respect your elders  and expect your kids to do the same.

*   You'd give your last  dollar to a friend.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that  you, like
me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as  those
talked about in this email.

God Bless the USA!