At 09:40 AM 6/13/2005, you wrote:
Dear Friends,
I was sent this website for fun and found it simply amazing. I tried it
with many different numbers and it always worked. Could someone tell me how
please?

http://www.netprosol.com/psychic.swf

That formula will bring you to an answer of a multiple of nine. All the multiples of nine have the same symbol. Each time you click on the circle, while you are not looking at the numbers, the symbols are changed. The next time you do it, you will get a different symbol, but it's because of the change of symbols, not because the computer can read your mind.

Alice in Oregon