At 03:31 AM 6/26/2005, you wrote:
I saw the Arachne bobbin on eBay, and it looks very similar to one issued by the Lace Guild as a Membership bobbin a couple of years ago. I think it must have been made by the same person.

BTW is there in Arachne Membership Bobbin? I would love to have one, if there is.

Dee Palin

From the look of the 1st Anniversary bobbin, I would say that it's a Margaret Wall bobbin. The Lace Guild could easily have ordered its bobbins from the same maker.

And...No, there is no Arachne Membership Bobbin that I've heard of. We do have a membership pin. JoAnn, are there any left?

Alice in Oregon -- under gray skies.