i also forgot that all you have to do is attatch your big wheel to
another wheel by a chord and then have a bobbin holder clamp glued to
the side in the middle of the second wheel.  it will just spin sideways
instead of upright and you won't have to make all those notches around
the wheel.

from susan in tennessee,u.s.a.