Hello Spiders,

Well, I just had to share, I got a big round pillow and it was free.  I made
it myself, I used an old cushion from a cast off couch, cut it round and domed
it.  Then I took my big lazy susan and some material and batting, stapled the
material quite tightly underneath and voila, a large rotating pillow.  All my
pillows are homemade except one which is a honiton pillow from ebay.  My one
and only pillow with hay.  My husband thought it was a waste, but when I
explained that I either made one or bought one, he decided making it was much
better.  Then when the foam breaks up, I will just redo it.  I am so proud of
myself.  Golly it is hard to type with a sleeping 11 month old in your arms.
<g>

Lynn