On Jul 12, 2005, at 13:44, Jean Nathan wrote:

This is so weird you have to try it......I don't know how they do this.....

Think of a letter between A and W.
Repeat it out loud as you scroll down.
Think of an animal that begins with that letter.

Couldn't (didn't think "taurus" would count), quit trying. But read the rest of the message, being incurably curious. Especially since I was no longer asked to think...

Soooo glad I got a life 30 seconds before I was told to <g> It's also nice to know that, if you don't waste your time thinking, you get a life faster...:)

PS It's spelt "weird". I think (sometimes)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/