I know that Woolworths in the UK has sold these things at some point, certainly when I was younger. At the time it was probably the only chocolate-y thing I didn't like :o) In London there's also a couple of shops that import American and Canadian foods so if you find one of the shops you should be able to buy the peanut butter cups there.

Helen