On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:45:53 -0400, Joy wrote:

>At 12:09 AM 7/13/05 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> There was much more sugar in it, . . .
>
>*More* sugar than American peanut butter?  GAAAH

The amount of sugar in peanut butter must vary by brand.  The ones I buy in
UK contain no sugar or sweetener at all.  I nearly choked the first time I
had American sweetened peanut butter, I don't like it at all.
--
Patriotism is the willingness to kill and be killed
for trivial reasons. - Bertrand Russell